And so, I have taken on the difficult and time consuming task of watching 366 films in 366 days. I will no doubt lose enthusiasm and fail in a few months, but I think I've got a fairer chance than I did last year. I'll be trying my best to see a variety of films, challenging myself on what I'd usually watch and we shall just see how it goes.
And not forgetting that one full TV series also counts as one on the list, I'm sure some of my telly watching habits will help me reach a reasonable number.
If anybody bothers to read this, please feel free to comment as I go along or even recommend a film too me. At current moment I do have both an Unlimited Card and a Lovefilm subscription so it's quite easy for me to see almost anything!
First film shall be ticked off shortly!
No comments:
Post a Comment